After the semi-trailers and chain-running version of the NH 6020 were revised entirely early this year, the work for optimisation of the trailed version is also complete now.
The many improved details concerning accessibility, maintenance and service compatibility benefit the user.
Flexibility pays off.
There are many different options to make the most of the basic machine in order to be successful at all times in many different areas of application. The radio remote control, tipping or vibration infeed grid for pre-separation of large stones, drum screens in many different designs, an automated central lubrication system or magnet drive drums of the discharge conveyor belts are just some of the many available options for the machine.
In developing our machines, we focus on the needs of our customers and their employees.
The dimensions and weight of the machine admitted for common road transport have been fully utilised in the scope of the StVO. No individual or special permits from the licensing offices are necessary.
Four hydraulic supporting feet ensure a secure stance for the machine in use.
The feed hopper has a filling width of 3.7 metres and holds a volume of approx. 5.5 m³ with a hopper attachment.
This leads to a clear benefit: Shorter waiting times of the wheel loader when filling, even when using large wheel loader buckets. After all: Time is money!
Details that make a difference:
- Continuous fine-grain discharge belt without articulation, preventing lateral shifting, no handover point and thus no "leakage" under the machine.
- Redesigned cleaning brush for better cleaning properties, leading to improved productivity and operational safety of the machine.
- Fine-grain collection belt below the drum screen in cassette form, for simplest maintenance.
- The hopper belt is designed as a "pulled" belt, improving the running properties and operational safety.
- Machine chassis entirely redesigned, for a more stable stance and longevity.
- Operator-friendly: operation on the machine's outlet side
- Modular build, permitting either hydraulic or electrical drive.
- Three different engine types are available at the moment of all types of the NH 6020 series: Tier IIIA constant, Tier IIIB (4 Interim) and Tier VI final.